Hi, this is Christina (I am signed on using John's google account).
Are those running snowshoes that they are wearing? I saw a couple of runners zoom by me as they were running gracefully along the trail. Maybe, they were from the Cruisers?
Cameron Cruisers meet at the Cameron Rec Centre in Burnaby on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30 PM and Saturdays at 7:30 or 8 AM, depending on the heat and daylight. We sometimes take field trips, especially in summer and on Saturdays if we are training for longer distances. Check Bob's email for changes/ information.
To join the Cruisers, contact Bob Kuhn at 604-298-0272 and he will add your name to his email list.
Hi, this is Christina (I am signed on using John's google account).
ReplyDeleteAre those running snowshoes that they are wearing? I saw a couple of runners zoom by me as they were running gracefully along the trail. Maybe, they were from the Cruisers?
Upload a couple of your pictures, Christina.
ReplyDelete